• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Technical problem with Search for Sharp's Spy Quest

Scorpion

Landlubber
I recently started playing COAS again and I encountered an issue with the Search for Sharp's Spy Quest which I cant find a solution for. Things go fine until I finish talking to the Spaniard in the villages 1st building on the right, I then start asking around and am told I need to talk to the natives. At this point these events should have spawned the painted native I need to talk to to progress the quest (asuming he doesnt already exist in one of the villages), however he doest exist in either village and I cant seem to get him to appear. Anyone got a solution for this problem?
I started this quest and ran into this error, so I went to an old save and started this quest in the other village and got the same issue.

I will try to start this quest in my current game. I've never played that quest, so it will be something new to do.

MK

Back