• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Thank you for finding this community

Min.kor

Landlubber
Hi, I'm Min from Korea. First, my English is not good please understand me.

I love the game original pirates of the carribbean(2003). When i was kid, i bought this pc game cd in Korean game shop. This game did not translate in Korean language so i couldn't understand story and difficult to me. but i loved this game, water, ships, swords fighting, using pistol, travel to world sea, what a details graphics in that time! I thought this game is so well-made game.

In 2017, i changed my laptop and OS changed windows 10. And, i couldn't this great game anymore until 3days ago. I feel so happy i find this community. I didn't know many fan of POTC exist some community because Korean don't know about this game or maybe I guess only few people.. so I couldn't solved my problem but I find solution using dgVoodoo someone posted in this community, now it's working! Also, i can find XBOX controller setting is this game tutorial from here. what a great website.

So i searched in Googles and i saw interview from game articles Pieter Boelen. I love his passion and many developers. Thank you for share information! Now, i think about trying to play New horizons Mod. Is not difficult more than Original?

Anyway thanks!

Last edited:
Back