• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Thanks!

pelle71

Landlubber
A question: If i buy all the books, where do i put them? Keep it in my "pocket" or put them in the ships chest? And thanks! I haven't played this for years, i have tried to find a fix for this game many times. And now i finally be able to play it again. Best regards, from Sweden.

Books and items which give skill bonuses can either stay in your "pocket" or be put in the ship's chest. You will continue to receive the bonuses if the items are in the chest, the only difference being they don't clutter up your inventory. Personally I tend to keep them in my "pocket" until I'm sure I have the whole lot - that way, when I buy items from a street trader or store, I can see which ones I already have. Once I have the full set, I dump them into the ship's chest.

Have you noticed that there's a setting in the "Options" menu to allow Sweden into the game?

Det finns också chansen att besöka Waxholm i storyline WoodesRogers. ;)
wr_Kr_fort.jpg

Books and items which give skill bonuses can either stay in your "pocket" or be put in the ship's chest. You will continue to receive the bonuses if the items are in the chest, the only difference being they don't clutter up your inventory. Personally I tend to keep them in my "pocket" until I'm sure I have the whole lot - that way, when I buy items from a street trader or store, I can see which ones I already have. Once I have the full set, I dump them into the ship's chest.

Have you noticed that there's a setting in the "Options" menu to allow Sweden into the game?
Thanks! Ok, well i did the same cuz i was unserten, so i kept it. So now i just dump the stuff in my chest, its to much to carry.. About Sweden, yes, i saw that, course i choose to play as a swede :)
Det finns också chansen att besöka Waxholm i storyline WoodesRogers. ;)
View attachment 40492
Vads fränt. Jag har håller på att komma in i spelet igen, har inte spelat detta på 15 ÅR! Super kul är det iallafall. Tack.

Thanks! Ok, well i did the same cuz i was unserten, so i kept it. So now i just dump the stuff in my chest, its to much to carry.. About Sweden, yes, i saw that, course i choose to play as a swede
Sweden has no colonies, though if you acquire a large warship, you can capture some.

Go to Saint Martin. You'll probably find your emissary in Marigot town hall. If not, try Philipsburg instead. If you did not choose to start as a corsair with a free Letter of Marque, you can buy it from the emissary, then you're legally entitled to attack any enemy of Sweden.

Sweden has no colonies, though if you acquire a large warship, you can capture some.

Go to Saint Martin. You'll probably find your emissary in Marigot town hall. If not, try Philipsburg instead. If you did not choose to start as a corsair with a free Letter of Marque, you can buy it from the emissary, then you're legally entitled to attack any enemy of Sweden.

Maybe i take back Curacao, it used to belong to Sweden :)

Back