• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The ads on the site and a few changes

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
Fellas, just a quick one.

I made a post about this earlier on the main site but in case you missed it.

You may have noticed that I have started to put ads up for Gamers Gate, if possible anyone who is planning on buying a game through gamers gate could you please go via a link on the PA! site. It does not change your purchase price but we do get a small percentage on the passing through. That percentage will contribute to making PA! a more rounded website which in turn will involve new people and make the community stronger. Also, even if you buy a game thats not pirate related we will still recieve a portion if you got to GG via our link.

There are a number of things I would like to get started however the first will be purchasing a review mod for the website so we can start reviewing games, movies, books (new weekly article on this one also, if there are any avid readers here PM me please) & other stuff.

It's possible I might get this first and hope the extra traffic can pay me back which is no problem, but if everyone helps out that would be great too!

And yeah I've been using Gamers gate for ages and have never had a problem with them :) ( I have about 10-15 games with them)

Also, I have reorganised the forums, the old publicity and news forum are now down the bottom. The news forum can no longer have any new posts made but you can still post replies in them. The publicity one is normal but has not had a post since August so there is little point keeping it up the top.

That's cool! Maybe I can start writing the occasional pirate movie review then, now that I've got quite a lot of them.

Back