• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The adventure of Avergorex

This this series good for you and did you enjoy it? Would like to watch more?

• I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I stay out of this

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Jacob

Sailor
Storm Modder
"I spent my eternal life as a demon in the underworld, but this time someone has summoned me to this mortal world. They thought when they summon me by thier stupid ritual, they will be rewarded with power, such a foolishness. After I killed them, I took their belongings, their robes and weapons, especially MY saber that I found on their leader, for now I should have a look around and see where this world will lead me."

This is my another journey through out the archipelago and yet I can still feel it's the same circle of society over and over again. After Malcolm decided to grant me , a necromencer , red-painted Tartane "Devil" I quickly sailed away in order to slip away from French Forces, unfortunately we had a very aggresive storm and I was washed away from deck.

During my unconsciousness, I thought about my 3 subordinates who like me died because of unpleasant circumstances, A charismatic adventurer, a stalwart pirate warrior and a highwayman. The chances of them being resurrected are quiet high but in order to do that I need to orginase some resources, a sea-worthy vessel , fear and my saber, which I left in my boat.

After for what seemed like hours, I woke up on a shore, a steep shore surrounded by jungle and it's dangerous nature.

Zrzut ekranu (376).png

I should definitely start looking for a town or a village from here, but without any sword, it's merely just words. I climbed up to the top of the shore and entered the jungle.

I spotted the travellers who wore pretty decent cloths, two gentleman and a lady were taking stroll along the part of this jungle. My first need is to get a sword.

Zrzut ekranu (377).png

After killing a woman with my bare hands, I took the sword she was carrying and killed the rest of them. I hate to admit, but she was pretty elegant with that blade, but to no avail, just like the rest of them.

Zrzut ekranu (378).png

My hunger for blood and power grows and expands every secound. I took the path on the left, it lend me to a small village. It probably was pirate village, their selfish and greedy needs knows no limits and so does my need for their blood. I slaughtered them all without any mercy and killed those who tried to run away, and it gave me nice amount of gold.

Zrzut ekranu (379).png

After going through jungle path, I spotted the gates to the town, luckly there wasn't any guards around. I took the opportunity and entered the city.

Zrzut ekranu (380).png

From there I entered the port and went to my cabin. Inside my personal chest was my beloved saber. This saber have won for me many battles under Hatchet's banner. Made out of Hellish gold and steel (ebony saber was made out of mixture of human damascus steel, ebony and Hellish gold).I took the sword I my plan to pillage this city started.

Zrzut ekranu (383).png

This took the unfortunate turn, the guard have recognized that I'm not human and in fear decided to attack me. This wasn't very easy, the navy pawn also joined this fight. Though they fought bravely, they ultimately got obliterated and decapitated by my hand. These pieces of flesh will know well not to get me angry.

Zrzut ekranu (382).png

Of course they rang the bell, those damn cowards know nothing about fight and duel to death. My new tactic to kill the guards is to knock some of the out and poison them with this ceremonial blade I found on one of the travellers while ago. I managed to take out the of them but the forth one sounded the alarm and rushed into me. I know the knocked out once won't die so fast from poison so I continued ,the spanish soldiers were coming for me, with the help of my sword and the poison I carry in Borgiablade, I decided to take them out. in that moment I remembered Malcom's fetching lesson. The plan was to poison the soldiers, one by one and wait for them to die, for that I sound a pretty good spot. I can circle around Loanshark office and wait for guards to die. I also chose to bring terror and fear into town by killing citizens. After around 5 minutes the guards bodies were laying around the town square and the rest of the were running away, dying from that poison.

Storm Engine 2 2021-09-26 22-55-46

Now, all that is left to kill the rest of them in the garrison and look for War Secretery guy in order to pillage this town from there goods and gold

To be continued...

Back