• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Amazing Jack Sparrow Quest

CaptJackSparrow

PSYCHEDELIC PYRATE
i think someone should make a mod where there is a huuuge side quest...about Jack Sparrow...like youd meet him in the pirates brothel on the island of pirates, getting his wenching on hehe (youd need the brothel mod for this sidequest to work) and it all goes on from there...HEY!!! !!ALERT!!--->

-->if and ONLY IF someone wants to make this quest with Jack in it...PLEASE do it it would be so cool...but my suggestion is, if you do this, i wanna help! i am willing to make an amazing story line to the quest if someone is willing to make the quest!! please!!! i already have MANY ideas to what the story line would be like...if someone would be willing to make a Jack Sparrow quest, i will do anything i can do to help!

:cheers: noone likes it? lol j/k...sorry, impatient be me! but i just would love to know if someone would actually be willing to make a quest about Jack!!!!!

Sorry CaptJack - right now most if not all the modders are testing the new build so no one seems to be popping in here but me - and I'm busy too. I'd love to help but I've got my own projects going on right now...

Don't worry Jack, I'm sure someone will address your quest idea after the GIANT Build is released... :cheers

arrrhhg jack you just be wantin to get your name in POTC! hehe :blah:

I think its a great idea, i'd help but i only know a little C, definetely not enough to make such a mod, Although i may be able to help with skins as im one of the few with Maya, jeeze come to think of it i havnt used Maya in ages.

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->den we best be gettin the slapping motion fer the women werking in de game xD:  :cheers[/quote]

LOL! YES... Gawd, yes! :yes :mrgreen: :cheers

arrrhhg jack you just be wantin to get your name in POTC! hehe  

what? xD:: what you talkin about? lol ok ok YES! lol...well not really, but thats another reason too! hehe...but either way, i always wanted to be able to work with Jack Sparrow in POTC, like have him as an officer, or after the quest is done, me and him could be 50/50 power over ship, crew and loot...but that would be confusing...id rather have him as a regular officer...i dunno, im thinkin of ideas so far, got a few peices of good ideas but wouldnt be enough to fit up the whole quest

Back