• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The assault on Cumana

sennengurushi

Landlubber
During one of the French National quest on which I had to deliver a letter to a famous filibuster, whom happens to be French's own secret associate, I opted to join his crew on his attempt to attack Fort Cumana along with the three ships he tagged along. Once arrived within the border of Cumana, the battle was initiated, destroyed half of the fort cannons, stormed the fort. Then moving on to the battle on foot , lost a number of my crew, until I managed to clear the road for the pickings. But the puzzling thing is, why did I instead of losing crew, I gained a lot more crew in my ship to the point of overloading? Does this always happen when you attack fort? And no, I have checked twice that the companions who came along did not have the Allied boarding perk. Anybody can shed some light on this?

when you attack forts or cities using multiple ships the remaining crew of the whole fleet is crammed on the flagship which is your ship.this could also be the same in your case even if you just tagged along

Back