• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug The Bluebird Xebec is a brig!!!??? AOP2 GOFv2

Foop my Car

Freebooter
So I have just completed the "Hunting the Bluebird" quest and when I encountered it... it is not a Xebec but a copy model of the Sea Wolf under the name "Bluebird" Here:
CAS Game 10_6_2020 7_35_55 PM.png

Is this a GOF mod glitch? I have saved my game beofore the encounter and I really want the REAL Bluebird Xebec, any ideas?

Hm ... this is very strange. I played GoF 1.12 only without any problems. Perhaps it has to do with the version and you are right. Take a look in Program-folder, there you should find something, there is a folder named "Quests". Otherwise perhaps a coder can help?

One hint is in your screenshot, "Brig 'Bluebird' has been sunk...", can it be that the coders changed the vessel in this GoF-version?

Last edited:
Hm ... this is very strange. I played GoF 1.12 only without any problems. Perhaps it has to do with the version and you are right. Take a look in Program-folder, there you should find something, there is a folder named "Quests". Otherwise perhaps a coder can help?

One hint is in your screenshot, "Brig 'Bluebird' has been sunk...", can it be that the coders changed the vessel in this GoF-version?
That seems very likely... although it would have made sense if they changed the red stripe of the Sea Wolf to a blue stripe:D

I've checked the Quest program (Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships>Program>Quests>quest_reaction) and figured out that it must be there... howver I could only find the Nation Quests and Ship of Souls since they are more noticeable...if you do happen to find it, could you tell me which line it is on? Thanks (I shall leave this thread open)

Back