• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug The "Can't Board" Issue

Lamias

Landlubber
I was on the sailing map, and i found three pirate ships. The one was Queen Anne's Revenge, and two other class three ships. I start the battle and i board the first ship. The icon appeared and i pressed it. After i took it, i went on to the other two enemy ships, but i couldn't board them. The icon wouldn't appear even when we were right next to each other.

I saw in older threads that this has happened before. I am French nationality and i was fighting pirates. I have been playing for 10-20 (4-5 months of gameplay) and i could board anyone (my officer has 58 boarding skill) until this battle. I tried another battle to see if it was a one-time issue but i couldn't board in the three next battles with different enemies either.

(the game is nice, but it's really buggy in my opinion). :(
Anyway, thanks.

I had very same problem after I boarded sea wolf. I had to restart a new game with battla chat interface disabled (please see other threadt o learn how to do it, it is just replacing a file before new game).

So far no problems, but please note that my so far is less than the time I played before bug appeared on my first game. A side note I played GoF 1.12 for a very long career and never had this problem at all. It might be surrender/battle chat interface. (some wrong 'if' coded somewhere.)

So i have to start a new game? I already had this issue in my first game and i started a new game for that reason. Now i have to do it again? :(

Back