• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug The Cartagena staredown

BathtubPirate

Privateer
Storm Modder
@Grey Roger I am playing your Cartagena silver train side quest. At least I am heavily assuming it's yours, who else could come up with "They've never seen someone resisting arrest, but that's what they're about to see now!" :beer:

The soldiers chose an unconventional approach of arresting me, though, simply trying do stare me down until I'd surrender! The screenshot shows that not even the combined forces of five brave soldiers are enough to stare down Fred Bob.

A command to temporarily remove LAi_LocationFightDisable seems to be missing. I couldn't find the exact quest case on a quick search, but shouldn't be too hard.

Attachments

• staredown.png
    staredown.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
Strange. The quest is indeed my work, but there should not need to be a 'LAi_LocationFightDisable' because fighting is normally allowed in taverns. So, last time I tested that part, the fight went ahead as planned.

Have you any other sidequests active which might have disabled fighting in the tavern? Has your own storyline done anything to the tavern?

The soldiers chose an unconventional approach of arresting me, though, simply trying do stare me down until I'd surrender! The screenshot shows that not even the combined forces of five brave soldiers are enough to stare down Fred Bob.
:rofl Description and picture saved to my computer for laughs in the future.

Back