• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The counting game

i managed to launch an iron rod straight into a wall like an olympic spear in a target. was pretty awesome. also, the 'here's jonny!' moments are countless...

The mission with the robot was short but that thing can kick ass, it only needs rocket launchers and a mini gun, and a flame thrower.

i had attached an explosive to a big container, which apparently had several breakable pipes attached... cue spectacular entertaining shrapnel.

in that mission with the mech, there's a building hanging over the edge of a cliff with three supports. very tempting to destroy. you have to take out the ones at the top too though for it to go down. also, it's crammed with explosive barrels. made for fun. that, and the iron bridge combined with the raisable arms of the mech. half the fun is just wrecking the place.

Is this Red Faction an older game, or is it a new one? I've heard of one that just came out, but this sounds more like the original.

Because the full copy you...errhm..."borrowed" is just a full demo. If you don't like it, then delete it - if you do, go buy it. :yes

Back