• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved The dissapearing ship case

Enchavado

Landlubber
Hello ppl i´m new here, but have seen u for some time, merry chritsmas for all.
Ok, going to bussiness, i'm using GoF 2 with patch 2.07 and after take 3 enemy ships perfectly, anytime i switch to map mode or try to enter port 1 of the ships is gone with goods, crew and my officer, Goddanm!.
Any sugestions?
Tx in advance.
Greetings.

Ok, going to bussiness, i'm using GoF 2 with patch 2.07 and after take 3 enemy ships perfectly, anytime i switch to map mode or try to enter port 1 of the ships is gone with goods, crew and my officer, Goddanm!.
Any sugestions?
Tx in advance.
Greetings.

:ahoy

What is the level of Loyalty of the officer commanding the ship that dissappears - Officers with very low loyalty can steal ships they command :yes

Also what is the moral on the ship that dissappears like -- very low moral can affect the Loyalty of the crew.

:drunk

Raised moral to good on all ships, dont remember exactly loyalty of officer, but experimented with 2 diferent loaded games diferent ships diferent officer same result.
Tvm for amswer

PS. btw is suposed that if u change ship the chest load is transferred to the new one? cuz i lost some good stuff that way.

Raised moral to good on all ships, dont remember exactly loyalty of officer, but experimented with 2 diferent loaded games diferent ships diferent officer same result.
Tvm for amswer

PS. btw is suposed that if u change ship the chest load is transferred to the new one? cuz i lost some good stuff that way.

Loyalty of Officer is shown by 'blue bar' under the portrait on the character screen - in general bad guys more loyal to bad guy player - while good guy guys more loyal to player with good reputation.

Everything in chests in captain's cabin stays with you when you change ships - however if you're ship is sunk you loose it. Also some quests that take your ship from you cause you to loose everything in the chests as well. ( eg City of abandoned ships story )

:cheers

If you gave the ship to an officer with "swindler" reputation. AND he has low, bad, or horrible morale (not crew morale - HIS personal morale) he will take the ship.

There is a couple of things you can do if you have no other officers available. Take all the crew off that ship when you get to port and remove all the rum and food. He will not take it .

If you are at sea - and it is getting close to midnight - go to the 1st/3rd person game sail mode. Then take all his crew off onto your ship. Wait in that mode until after midnight passes and then put the crew back on and then go back to world/strategic view and continue your journey. He will not take the ship if he has no crew.

This is not a bug.

MK

Back