• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion The Dog OF War

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Can anyone give some light about that ship?

Recently I played COAS with combine of GOF2(patch 1.5). Where I found DOW as max states with highest 5100(hull hp), 300(sail hp) 4200+(hold capacity). This is the max states I found with numerous reload before buying the ship from the mechanic.

But the point is I followed a site for walk through and there they show DOW with much more stats like 8500(hull), 450(sail), 4500(hold). And they said they are using GOF2 mod too just like me.

Then why is this huge deference?? Is that related to difficulty level??

Site link is: City of Abandoned Ships Questline

Be safe, stay home.

Maybe a modified version of GOF 2, or maybe the user who posted the stats doesn't play with GOF 2? :shrug

Unfortunately I don't remember this from when I played COAS.

Those numbers you are looking for (from the Wiki) can be achieved in GOF 1.2 or ERAS 2. Neither GOF 2 or 2 + 1.5 patch can attain those figures, and your reload max stats are pretty close to the highest you would probably get in GOF 2. I'm going to assume the Wiki is a typo and they meant GOF 1.2 or GOF ERAS 2.

Thanks for proper answer. The wiki says GOF2, there is no mention of GOF1.2 or ERAS 2. That's why I asked here.

And sad that there is no way to find GOF1.2 anymore :((
Don't like most of the GOF2 ships. Too slow, less maneuver, weather/wind system, design.
POTC NH is far better.

Back