• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The end of Isabella quest?

So has anyone figured out how to end this quest? Does getting her to divorce you ended it? I've gone back and fourth from Belize so many times I'm sick of it.

So has anyone figured out how to end this quest? Does getting her to divorce you ended it? I've gone back and fourth from Belize so many times I'm sick of it.
:doff :d: :onya
http://forum.piratesahoy.net//killing-isabella-t15392.html
:2up

I didn't see any comment on how to end the quest is those posts either. I've tried killing her as well, but it doesn't end the quest. At least I don't have to keep checking in with her.

My answer was joking ...
However, perhaps the quest has no end ...I do not know :shrug
Perhaps is the last quest of a PG, the "retirement"

wrong, isabella will give a free spanish patent to you. and everytime u get bounty on ur head, she will speak/sleep with the governor to pardon you. :rolleyes:

Code:
in some future mod, i hope  :roll:

I thought Isabella was a righteous woman who never betrayed her husband!

You don't. And I don't think she gives any indication that she does. All she says is that she had to speak with him so you could get a pardon for your transgressions. She also likes to gossip with the governors wife and other aristrocrats, though you never meet any of these people.

I see, why did giocoso suspect that they actually slept together?

I thought he said his answer was just joking?

You need to start playing the game young man instead of asking all these questions.

Probably your best bet though is just do what she wants, don't even think about looking at another woman ( don't worry she will know if you do....shudder.) Buy her all her fancies ( hope your good at being a pirate and have a LOT of loot... :rolleyes: ) and if all that doesn't work, go find a killing cat...........
ak47cat2hv1-1.gif
....RIP.

LOL! I think I will just stick with flirting with the barmaids!

OOOHHhh watch those barmaids matey, they will pluck half of the loot your carrying before you wake up. Tip: Since you are the first in the room ( tavern ) hide ALL your loot in the table in the corner. ( same table every tavern room :rolleyes: ) Collect it before you leave as she's already gone. :dance

Back