• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The english frigate at Falaise de Fleur

<Catalina sits back with a full mug o'rum to watch the sporting event about to take place before her very eyes>

<Fred Bob sneaks quietly up beside Admiral8Q while his attention is focused upon Skull, then moves back and nods to Bubba Gump shrimpin' boat crew>

<huge netfull of shrimp cascades down upon Admiral8Q>

:shock:

Sometimes being subtle is just right. :cheeky

<!--`QuoteBegin-Admiral8Q`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admiral8Q)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Scull, keep yer shrimp'n knife in yer pants or ye be visiting me fillet knife!  :cheeky  :|[/quote]

Har! lad yew be bit'n off more en yew can chew 8) It ain't me wid de shrimp'n knife,it be Fred Bob 'at be hav'n de shrimp'n knife,'ats what he does fer a liv'n mate :shock: :no

Catalina be luv'n pirate sport'n events. :blah:

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><Catalina sits back with a full mug o'rum to watch the sporting event about to take place before her very eyes>

<Fred Bob sneaks quietly up beside Admiral8Q while his attention is focused upon Skull, then moves back and nods to Bubba Gump shrimpin' boat crew>

:p:  

Sometimes being subtle is just right.   :cheers[/quote]Hey piratez its my first that a pirate watches a sporting event xD:

A duel or fight can be considered a "spectator sport", Vassal, like fencing - or boxing - or karate...

Ya jest gotta be kereful whar ya sits ta specktate! :p:

No, Vassal. I'm really (don't laugh) not much into martial arts anymore - used to be a long time ago - I was studying judo. I haven't keep up with the new ones...

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><Catalina sits back with a full mug o'rum to watch the sporting event about to take place before her very eyes>

:cheers  

Sometimes being subtle is just right.   :d:[/quote]

Scurvy knaves!

Should ave brought me umbrella instead of me fillet! xD:: :p:

Fresh shrimp anyone??? :gday

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No, Vassal.  I'm really (don't laugh) not much into martial arts anymore - used to be a long time ago - I was studying judo.  I haven't keep up with the new ones...[/quote]What a sad moment :) , well i understand you Cat :gday

Corvette flying pirate colors.
So sink all pirate corvettes.
Now, if you're friendly to pirates, it'll be the only one that _isn't_ friendly.

Back