• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion The fastest ship in the Caribbean

Captain Rico

Landlubber
A long while ago I heard of a mission that once completed gets you the fastest ship in the game, a corvette if I remember correctly. However it has been a long while since I have heard about it and it seems to be a back water mission.

Point is, how might I go about getting to this mission?

If it needs to be known: I currently have Gentlemen of Fortune 1.2 and 1.2 patch installed so it *may* effect what happens.

I may be wrong (I'm not that familiar with COAS), but I believe the Corvette is something you can either seize by raid/capture or purchase later in the game, naturally. At least this is how it plays out in CT (Caribbean Tales, upon which COAS was built). It has a good balance between speed and power, if I recall correctly.

Update: to anyone looking at this in the future, this ship I have spoken of (after some research) is called the Dog of War, and is gained at the end of the City of Abandoned Ships quest!

(Kinda hoping that since I got the GoF mod it is the Black Pearl lmao, I will respond to my own comment should it be true)

Back