• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Legend of Pirates Online (POTCO re-make)

Cannonfury

Landlubber
Hello! I found your site while browsing and saw you had a section for "other" pirate themed games, so I would assume posting this is fine.

In the pirate games list, yall have Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online(POTCO) listed. POTCO shut down in 2013 but a fan remake (free to play) is currently in open beta.

You can read more at Home

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

I found your site while browsing and saw you had a section for "other" pirate themed games, so I would assume posting this is fine.
Yep, this is the right spot. :doff

In the pirate games list, yall have Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online(POTCO) listed. POTCO shut down in 2013 but a fan remake (free to play) is currently in open beta.

That sounds like quite a massive task to (re-)create! I wish the developers the best of success with that. :onya

Hello! I found your site while browsing and saw you had a section for "other" pirate themed games, so I would assume posting this is fine.

Hey man you mind wanna check POTCS out as well, it is a UE4 Remake/Reboot of POTCO.

Latest progress:

You guys have two independent parallel projects running to accomplish the same goal? :shock

I'm very interested in LoPO, but I have this very question:

How grindy is it? If it's so bad like in Pirates of the Burning Sea, where you had just enough money to buy a 4th-rate (Not that it's possible today anymore due to a screwed economy) upon reaching the highest level, then I'm not sure if I want to put myself through it again.

How grindy is it? If it's so bad like in Pirates of the Burning Sea, where you had just enough money to buy a 4th-rate (Not that it's possible today anymore due to a screwed economy) upon reaching the highest level, then I'm not sure if I want to put myself through it again.

In TLOPO there is a main story quest, and a bunch of side quests. Level cap is 50. You can loot different weapons and clothes. There are guilds, which can help with questing,sailing, or leveling.

To get an idea of what kind of things you can find, check out this inventory video. Do understand, this person spent a while collecting all of these items, there are many other different items.

screenshot_2019-04-24_18-09-57.jpg

Back