• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed The Mysterious Plant Quest Bug

Nightmare

Freebooter
so in this section of the quest i need to collect 16 opium to give to a Indian Chief in Cartagena inside of a Hotel inside of the City. so i arrive and go strait to the hotel after fighting some guards because i have opium on me. when i enter the hotel i see the person i'm meant to talk to but he is trapped inside of another Female Character meaning i cant talk to him since he's being blocked off. i cant seem to move him out of her so i cant complete the quest if somebody can assist me with this problem that would be great. Because i don't want to get randomly Attacked by Indians on my Travels :rofl

Image for clarification if you don't know what i'm talking about.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 217
Have you tried talking to them? Have you tried bumping into them? Usually when that happens elsewhere one of them will eventually move.

I've tried both wont budge and even when i attempted talking it all ways defaults to the woman inside of his body.

That sounds relatively solvable. @Jack Rackham, can you look up the character ID?
It should be possible to teleport the character somewhere else so you're free to talk to him/her.

The girl blocking the male indian is "Abequa". I have moved here a little. Could have used existing locator goto7
but it was not facing the entrance door so I made a new goto9 for here. This leaves goto1 free for the indian chief.
I'll include the fix in my next upload to be sure.

free locator.jpg

Attachments

• Cartagena Hotel fix.7z
    4.4 KB · Views: 186
The girl blocking the male indian is "Abequa". I have moved here a little. Could have used existing locator goto7
but it was not facing the entrance door so I made a new goto9 for here. This leaves goto1 free for the indian chief.
I'll include the fix in my next upload to be sure.

View attachment 33011
thanks very much now i can complete the quest.

Back