• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Pyrate Hunter: A Sea of Sharks

thepyratehunter

Landlubber
Ahoy all,

new to the forum here, figured this would be an excellent place to introduce my fellow pyrate and nautical fiction fans to the book, The Pyrate Hunter: A Sea of Sharks. Full disclosure: I am the author of this book, so naturally want to share it with anyone and everyone who might be interested. Y'all might even be able to correct my historical accuracy here and there, which would be enormously helpful as the series moves forward. Find the blurb, cover and Amazon link below. Cheers!

Pyracy is the world's oldest profession, after prostitution and medicine. Here, you'll find all three. An aged merchant man transporting cloth and tea and spices from Charlestown to Bristol commandeered by pyrates most vicious in the North Atlantic. A prostitute imprisoned aboard a mighty man-of-war piloted by bloodthirsty rogues of infamy seeking her liberation. A young captain of the Royal Navy who has earned the moniker and fearsome reputation that comes with it – The Pyrate Hunter.

A Sea of Sharks takes place during the Golden Age of Pyracy, and is the first volume in the Pyrate Hunter series, a voyage of blood and greed, death and love, pain and passion, and one which examines the nature of chaos, the value of treasure, and pursuits of the heart, at full-sail and with a rapier-sharp focus.

jsl

Attachments

• Thepyratehunterasesofsharks.jpeg
    Thepyratehunterasesofsharks.jpeg
    785.9 KB · Views: 76
Back