• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

the quest for the holy...man o war

Navegador

Sailor Apprentice
Well its been a fantastic year (in game time) and the quest still goes on, I've tried save reload on incoming punitive military convoys but no luck, the mordant seams to be a favorite of these convoys.
So far I've found 1 ship.
So the question is, in combined mod 3.1.5 how does one find a man o war? :shrug

Any tips would be much welcomed

The gold fleet would be one way, attacking military fleets would be another. Having a 100k bounty on your head can also course the bounty hunters to have MOW's, Use save scum if the MOW's aren't be generated first time. You might find it will take many reloads to get one to be generated but depending on your rank you might find the gold fleet will have 1 or 2 and the bounty hunter's (must have 100k on your head) will generate a MOW or two.

The gold fleet would be one way, attacking military fleets would be another. Having a 100k bounty on your head can also course the bounty hunters to have MOW's, Use save scum if the MOW's aren't be generated first time. You might find it will take many reloads to get one to be generated but depending on your rank you might find the gold fleet will have 1 or 2 and the bounty hunter's (must have 100k on your head) will generate a MOW or two.

Thanks Luke159, found a second one after a year and four months, still I'm guessing because of my rank finding ships above class 3 is very difficult

No problem bud, glad you found another. :onya

Yep rank effects what ships are generated, there is a rank of 120 which means all calss 1 ships are generated although they have been allowed to be generated for earlier ranks the game tends to generate the smaller models more so it can be hard to find class 1 and 2 ships but not impossible. ;)

No problem bud, glad you found another. :onya

Yep rank effects what ships are generated, there is a rank of 120 which means all calss 1 ships are generated although they have been allowed to be generated for earlier ranks the game tends to generate the smaller models more so it can be hard to find class 1 and 2 ships but not impossible. ;)

I think I remember being able to buy a MoW in some shipyard, I forget which. It would be randomized anyway.

Back