• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

There is nobody in the town i captured

woopypooky

Master Mariner
I captured San Juan for myself, okay..the flag turn pirate. I send the governor to prison. But there is nobody around. How do i administer the town? Nobody in shop, tavern, shipyard. its like a ghost town.

U must choose one of your officers as governor of the town. Click to talk with it and u get the option. Ppl will appear after u sail away with your ship and in couple of days. Then when u return u gonna have ppl, u also can go to your new governor and take the taxes from him.

U must choose one of your officers as governor of the town. Click to talk with it and u get the option. Ppl will appear after u sail away with your ship and in couple of days. Then when u return u gonna have ppl, u also can go to your new governor and take the taxes from him.

And that's that... no building improvements, improving city defences... not a huge downer I guess, but still heh Not what I expected. Most sequels improve the bad parts and keep the fun parts, not leave em out...

Back