• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

think I messed with Austin quest.a little help needed plz

kian70

Landlubber
Hi everybody,
This is my first post here and I want to congradulate you because of this fantastic site. It is very nice to have contact with such wonderful ppl like you.
As I said, I talked to ppl about visiting dungeon at night,but I couldn't find dungeo and didn't go there.I did it for 3-4 times.
Now that I found dungeon and found out what an interesting mision it is, I don't know if I can talk to them again or not.
I've played a lot and cannot play a new game!
hope there is a way.
please help me
thnx

There isn't, if you missed the meeting it is gone forever. It's not such an interesting quest, though - you kill a bunch of these guys, learn where their boss is from the last one, find the boss, and kill him. End of quest.

Well you do need to first survive having it used on you. And you can get it elsewhere too, so no real loss...

Actually the last fight is probably the easiest one. He is easier then the first guy but the Hero is already much stronger. The guy has medium weapon and can make only 3 overhead strikes until the first guy makes 9-10. And only those hits are really dangerous because they will kill you at once. Everything else is not that dangerous providing you spam health potions.

Well you do need to first survive having it used on you. And you can get it elsewhere too, so no real loss...

Where elsewhere can you get it? What is it called?

And is there a better light weapon than the Spanish Rapier?

Where elsewhere can you get it? What is it called?

And is there a better light weapon than the Spanish Rapier?

I found bunch of those in COAS, but you can also find them in random treasures or from corpses...it's not that uncommon (also I think skeletons like to use them too)

Back