• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

This place Changed! I return from a year away!

SessionExpired

Sailor Apprentice
Hey all!

I doubt that many of you know me or will even remember me! But I was mostly known in the AoP:CoAS Sections! I recently stumbled upon my AoP:CoAS Game and it reminded me of the Mod that this community was working on! So as I return here oh boy was I shocked to find the mod practicly finished!

For those of you who may have known me, I'm Prelacter, a person who made the Quest guide book in the CoAS Section but as I return I notice that it's gone, probally due to the download link expiring a long while ago haha! I never did manage to finish it, Maybe I can dig it up in my old hard drive and finish it off again? It was a large PDF Document with most of the game quests walkthroughs inside (Quests Walkthroughs were taken from several people and credited in the Document) And I also provided the CoAS Map which to my surprise is still a Stickied thread in that section! :D

Well, All my blabbering away I can't believe that it was around 3 Years ago I first signed up here and met such freindly people! Which is rare to find so many on the internet these days, Everyone just seems to be spoilt angry children! Anyway this thread was just to say a Friendly Hello or Ahoy! if you prefer to all of you who made me feel welcome here.

I'm very eager to try out this new mod for CoAS but it's going to be another 2 hours to download (Curse my Internet provider!) so I think I'll kick back, Watch some POTC films as there my favourite and chat to anyone who even remembers me!

- Prelacter.

Welcome back, mate! Good to see you. :doff

I wonder what happened to your walkthrough file; for PotC, we've been posting walkthroughs on the Wiki, but I don't think that was ever done for CoAS.

Aye, It's nice to be back. I'm about to embark on my first Adventure on CoAS with the Gentlemen of Fortune mod and I hope to have a lot of fun!

I'll attempt to dig through all my old documents to see if I can find that PDF Walkthrough I made and see if I can update it.

@Talisman
Yea I used Skodaraps site for most of the Quest walkthroughs and put them all in a single PDF Document which made it easier for people instead of having to keep coming back to a certain website or forum post etc. It was a big help to myself as my internet connection would die randomly on some days so having a PDF with the walkthroughs really helped.

If I can find the document I intend to update it a little and re-release it again.
Anyway! Time to start playing around with CoAS:GoF :)

Ahoy Prelacter, good to see you back mate! :dance

There have definitely been some changes since you were here last! I think I downloaded that PDF, and it might still be around somewhere on my hard drive, I will have a look when I get the chance.

Back