• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

This sucks!!!

craiggbrown

Corsair
Storm Modder
I don't know what happened but I added the new ships and characters for CoAS and know when I go to play my game that I have spent countless hours, it wont work!!! I am Ian stance and i have the surprise and when i fire the cannon the came CTDs. I hate when the game crashes, but I hate it even more when your right in the middle of a quest. Can anyone help me with this predicament?

Well, in general adding big mods will force you to restart the game. However, if you're lucky, you might get away with selling your ship and buying a new one (resetting ship data that way).

I don't know what happened but I added the new ships and characters for CoAS and know when I go to play my game that I have spent countless hours, it wont work!!! I am Ian stance and i have the surprise and when i fire the cannon the came CTDs. I hate when the game crashes, but I hate it even more when your right in the middle of a quest. Can anyone help me with this predicament?
Why do you use the coas mods.l You are a astounding modder. U can use your own ones. Your ones are very Coooooooooool.

Back