• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tortuga-Spanish Quest Line

DiegoEspinoza

Landlubber
After kill the dutch messanger and take the papers, I go to the docks and there are a lot of ships!! I cannot fight with them, there are a lot of them!! There are any alternative for this mission ?=

Regards!!

After kill the dutch messanger and take the papers, I go to the docks and there are a lot of ships!! I cannot fight with them, there are a lot of them!! There are any alternative for this mission ?
Yes
You should not publicly kill the dutch messenger.
Talk to a man sitting at the bar of the tavern, pay 100 gold from to tell the messenger to come to the room from you; kill him in the room and then go to the port peacefully and leave Tortuga without fighting.

thanks giocoso, but when the kid said to me that the visitor was in the port, i went out of the tabern.. will he be there yet ¿?

Regards!!

thanks giocoso, but when the kid said to me that the visitor was in the port, i went out of the tabern.. will he be there yet ¿?
Do not know. Restart from the last save ...when the kid said that the visitor was in the port, not leave the tavern; talk to the man sitting next to the bar, and go in the room

Back