• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Totems

serpico17

Landlubber
Ok this is the deal. I have 7 of the 10 totems needed for the quest. But totem 4 Port of Spain and totem 6 Tortuga which are suppose to be bought from merchants are impossible to get. I tried all methods possible , waited for days in and out of port loading previous saved games but to no avail. If any of you guys have any idea it would be very much appreciated. By the way I even left my other totems on the ship as someone proposed but no luck. Thank you.

<!--quoteo(post=331969:date=Jun 23 2009, 12:46 PM:name=serpico17)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (serpico17 @ Jun 23 2009, 12:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=331969"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ok this is the deal. I have 7 of the 10 totems needed for the quest. But totem 4 Port of Spain and totem 6 Tortuga which are suppose to be bought from merchants are impossible to get. I tried all methods possible , waited for days in and out of port loading previous saved games but to no avail. If any of you guys have any idea it would be very much appreciated. By the way I even left my other totems on the ship as someone proposed but no luck. Thank you.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Don't use a wrong walkthrough.

Back