• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

town names are gone when i am sailing to them

Mouelhy

Landlubber
when i use the sail to function, the name that shows is #townname# port. any idea on how to fix this ?

Err umm, no. It worked properly for me when I tried it. What port are you sailing to?

And what modpack version do you have? I did have that effect with Pirate_KK's original files, but I fixed that months ago and haven't seen it since.

it's in every port now(Bridgetown, saint john, Guadeloupe) so far, i dunno at what time exactly this happened , but it was good the first few saves, and suddenly every port is like that, "#stown_name# Port", i'm using the latest one i think 5 December

Have you started a new game? Does it happen then too? Did you capture any towns?

after the update i started a new game, and it was working fine at first , but it suddenly starts showing the #stown_name#, and no i didn't capture any towns. (sorry for the delay, i've been away for the last couple of days)

Did you change anything? 'cause weird stuffs happens to my game which don't happen at first if I modify some of the game files.

i think the only thing i did was enable the sidestep, but i think i once changed the realism settings mid-game, dunno if this could have that effect on the game though, thought i should mention it

Try changing it back to whatever you change before that occurred 'till it all goes good again.

And please attach your .log files that can be found in your main game folder
so it can be further analyzed after you experience the same problem again. (compile/error/system)

well, that's gonna be a problem , since i had to install a fresh windows, so i deleted and reinstalled the game. i'll keep playing, and i'll keep an eye out for any more bugs, thank you.

Back