• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

TRACKING DOWN QUESTS ships, return logbook, lonely wife, revenge of some man, cant find ships COAS C

bkinvincible

Landlubber
HEY GUYS HELLO TO ALL,

well i have this strange problem of not finding these quest ships,
the quest that i have in my log book entry are given in the screen shots.

My link

well the one thing i have observed is that when i go talk to the port controller (only of those cities who have an entry in my log book) and EXACTLY AFTER FOUR - TO -SIX ingame MONTHS (and then again after 4-to-6 months of ingame time)of the day i took the mission he gives me a entry showing some random place where these specific men have gone with the name of the captain and the name of the ship.

i have tried talking to all the peaple in the towns ie: the port controller,the store keeper, the shipyard keeper, the traven keeper,the governer,
AND even the people roaming in the town,
and i have tried going to go to the said place as soon as possible without wasting a single minute, but still i dont get any info there unless i wait for another ingame 6 months.

i am looking for the people who have actually completed any of these quests and would like to know exactly what they did to complete these quests. really guys this will be a great relief for me i am going nuts with these quests. so please i nedd all the help and efforts are and will be greatly apriciated,
THANKS in ADVANCE to all of u for replying.

Okay all of those quests you have posted usually are encounters at sea. You have to pay attention to all the little ships in your vicinity. If you see a ship with funny colored sails (blue, green, pink, yellow, red) that is a ship that you have a quest for.

The reason you keep getting places before them is you sail faster than NPC ships on the map and you wound up passing them along the way somewhere. When you get a message that a captain just left a town, that means the will be at sea somewhere close to the island you got the rumor on.

Hope that info helps out.

Cap'n Drow

Plus you should play the game and not focus solely on one of those quests. You'll go nuts sailing around looking for these ships. When you least expect it you'll see one.

They can be a decent source of income but if you plan to make all your money this way you'll get bored quick. Best thing is to take a bunch of these missions and play the game doing other things. And when a quest ship appears, jump on it, do what you have to do then go back to the island where you got the quest to claim your prize.

THANKS A LOT Cap'n Drow

U REALLY R A LIFE SAVER MAN.

and as officer puppy said i was going nuts for searching for these ships,
but was not looking for them specifically only i was trying to pay attetion while i was at sea,
and now i know why i was not getting these ships,
the reason was really dumb,
1). there were some funny coloured sails ships (mostly green) which i did encountered (ONLY ON THE WORLD MAP NOT THE OPEN SEA) but since i was plaiyng for the english side and the ships info mentiond in the sail ho (or whatever) was giving me only the ships of the enemy side like the dutch or the spanish ON THE WORLD MAP and since i didnt wanted to get into any unwanted battles i just sailed away from those funny coloured ships (BUT I DID TRY TO ENGAGE) HOPING FOR ANY SHIPS TO BE THOSE QUEST SHIPS( but left them away after seeing they were enemy),

2). like the previous games i was hoping to find these quest ships either directly moorred at the port mentioned by the logbook or the captains to be found at the mentioned city eg: tavern etc. never thought they will be at the world map.

thanks again for all the huge help guys
this is why love this site and the people here.
bye to all
BK

How can I approach them if they are an enemy of my country England...

I snuck into a Town Near Maracaibo, start with a C, this person gave me that quest and I found it nearby besse-terre.
When I approach, It gave out the name of the ship I was looking for but the ship is Spain.
As I change my Sail to Spain, He notice me as an Enemy.
How to approach him?

My stealth is weak. is this what's causing the fight or is just i got weak stealth?

Back