• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Trade route program

furkan59

Powder Monkey
Hi I am making a trade route program. Currently it is finished for basic things. My target is to find a solution to this problem

- At which port I should buy which item to sell at which port to make my profit maximum ?

I am programming it in java. If you are interested we can add this program to game .But I need the this data :

- Selling and buying prices of goods in all islands ? Where can I find this data in program folders ? If I can reach this data program can be automaticly read this data and tell user to best trade route.

The sell/buy prices change. If you sell a lot, the price will drop because of supply/demand.

I need this function too. Supply/demand function. If I have it I can optimize it. What is this function function of price ?

I think this :
And it bust be a base price for every good. And it must be change according to supply/demand.
If it is true what are the base prices ?

Base prices are in program\goods\init_goods.c if I recall.
And program\interface\store probably contains a link to the other code.

See ProcessTradeDecrease and ProcessTradeIncrease in PROGRAM\INTERFACE\store.c .
That is where the prices go up/down depending on how much you buy/sell.

It isn't a very sensible system and Levis' idea was much cooler; but it didn't work right and needs to be fixed by someone.

Back