• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

translation

<!--`QuoteBegin-NathanKell`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NathanKell)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->However, as soon as we get a chance we'll strip out all the dialog from the C files and put it back in the H files--and I second Cat, here, Scheffnow, your tool will be _unbelievably_ helpful there![/quote]Yes... See, I can see that having the dialog in the .h files is the best thing for updates, and with my writing my FB quest, I was steeled to the fact that I SHOULD put the dialog back into the .h file instead of the .c file where it is SO MUCH EASIER to edit and change without getting confused!

I think I might have given it all up as a hopeless task if I hadn't had Scheffnow's Dialog Merge tool. I am SO GRATEFUL he is willing to make this `reverse-merge` function - it will make things so much easier and quicker!

Anyone who wants to pat Scheffnow on the back and offer him a Laphroaig in thanks will have to get in line behind me! :yes :cheeky :(

Back