• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

treasure quest problem

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Ok, I'm stumped. I got this treasure quest and have been all over that area with no luck. I've been all around Belize, Catalina, Pearl Divers, and even Jamaica and have not found that treasure. :shrug

It seems I am living in a clue free zone.:pirate07:
start 2014-04-04 16-21-23-99.jpg

Its in one of these locations marked by a red dot, most likely by the lake near Tenochtitlan or the Aztec Temple.
I had this one once, and it was a bit of confusion.

Treasure Map.jpg

:facepalm I've been in those caves. Today I went to the Pearl Divers village and back with no luck. Well, one more time tomorrow.

Well as a last ditch effort, you could always delete the map from your inventory using the console commands, and get a new one.
I know at some point I had this same treasure map quest, but its been too long now to pinpoint the direct cave, as it was not one of the three I mentioned.

I finally got it last might! :monkeydance

But the trail was different! The first two times I went to the Pearl Divers I went past the Tenochitlan quest temple and tried it too. The 2nd time I went there the totems used to stop the fire on the walkway were gone and I got crispy crittered.

This last time that temple complex was gone and a single Aztec pyramid was in its place. But the grotto later on had the treasure! :treasure: 40 pearls. :rumgone

Back