• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Truck Simulators

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I have played most truck simulators, the wheels of steal are very good, the new extream trucking sim is boring i find, Euro Truck Simulator is ok, UK Truck Simulator looks the same as Euro Truck Sim but updated and a slightly lower minimum requirements. Wheels Of Steal American Long Haul is on of my favourites. Apart from COAS i like simulators FSX is a favourite, building sims are games i will try, business sims i like and strategy games such as Cussack 2, Empire Glory etc. However i find truck sims to be relaxing and a good way to switch off from RL. COAS does the same but its so addictive its easy to loose track of time and end up staying up half the night.

So truck sims, anyone like them or tried them?

I hear out of the two new truck sims ie, German Truck Simulator and UK Truck Simulator its the German one thats the more popular not sure why maybe its the truck types available, i have the UK version at the moment. I'm too busy with COAS for other games right now but when i have time i will try the German truck sim out.

I like them, though I tend to stick more to the older ones in the 18 Wheels series, like Across America with all its two-lane back-roads. First PC game I bought was a trucking sim, along with Construction Destruction - the only game I've ever heard of where you can totally bugger up the job by "inadvertently" driving your dump truck through the house next door. :cheeky

Yeah, the one with the ice roads and the Aussie Outback in it is pretty horrible - made me wish you could get refunds on opened games. xD: Heck, breaking through the ice but having your rig make it over to the other side and roll to a stop just fine still brings up the "Uh oh! You f**ked up! Wanna start over?" screen. :urgh

Back