• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Turks Island- Thomas the Terror & Fred Bob Problems

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
Fred- Bob

At Grand Turk Fred Bob is the tavernkeeper - however he is not there at night xD: ( see image ) -- he works during the day ok

Thomas the Terror

At Grand Turk Thomas is the tailor -- his dialog does not work ( see Image )

Error logs for Thomas the Terror attached:

:cheers

Fred Bob: Add these two lines to his character init entry in PROGRAM\Storyline\LegendJackSparrow\characters\init\TempQuest.c:
Code:
	LAi_SetBarmanType(ch);
LAi_SetLoginTime(characterFromID("Fred Bob"), 0.0, 24.0);
New game required. Console code:
Code:
	LAi_SetBarmanType(characterFromID("Fred Bob"));
LAi_SetLoginTime(ch, 0.0, 24.0);

Thomas the Terror: PROGRAM\Storyline\LegendJackSparrow\quests\quests_reaction.c find:
Code:
			LAi_SetStayType(characterFromID("Thomas the Terror"));
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Thomas the Terror"), "Turks_TailorsShop", "sit", "sit1");
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Thomas the Terror")].dialog.filename = "tailor_dialog.c";
Add a line:
Code:
			LAi_SetStayType(characterFromID("Thomas the Terror"));
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Thomas the Terror"), "Turks_TailorsShop", "sit", "sit1");
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Thomas the Terror")].dialog.filename = "tailor_dialog.c";
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Thomas the Terror")].dialog.currentnode = "First time"; // PB
No new game required, but must reload from a save before "Turks_taken_by_brotherhood".
Executing that added line through console should work as well to make Thomas talk, I hope.

Thanks Pieter

Thomas the terror works with a save from before "Turks_taken_by_brotherhood". & through the console :onya

However I can't get Fred Bob to work through the console :sad

I end up having persuade the barmaid to spend the night with me ;) :shock

:drunk

Try this instead; I made a mistake in my previous post:

Fred Bob: Add these two lines to his character init entry in PROGRAM\Storyline\LegendJackSparrow\characters\init\TempQuest.c:
Code:
	LAi_SetBarmanType(ch);
LAi_SetLoginTime(ch, 0.0, 24.0);
New game required. Console code:
Code:
	LAi_SetBarmanType(characterFromID("Fred Bob"));
LAi_SetLoginTime(characterFromID("Fred Bob"), 0.0, 24.0);

Back