• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Tutorial: Stuck With Malcolm On Deck

cpt. Toni

Sailor Apprentice
Until latest update, there was allways another ship alonside, it was possible to walk from one to another during the first scene of swordfighting and boarding.
There was also the problem with Malcom on starting a game, stuck on deck, when teaching me how to fighting, must start new game...

Until latest update, there was allways another ship alonside, it was possible to walk from one to another during the first scene of swordfighting and boarding.
It may be related to the same issue too.
The log files above suggest that it is a pretty nasty one as ALL relevant data about the enemy captains appears to be lost too soon for some reason.

There was also the problem with Malcom on starting a game, stuck on deck, when teaching me how to fighting, must start new game...
Was that on the 15 Nov version as well? Did it work properly after starting a new game?

Yes with latest update, of 15 Nov
Did not work properly, stuck with Malcom on deck. In New game skip Malcom in cabin, and game was OK until boarding...
also try with Sparow storyline, same thing with boarding.

Did not work properly, stuck with Malcom on deck. In New game skip Malcom in cabin, and game was OK until boarding...
So if you try the swordfighting tutorial again, do you get stuck again? I'd like to know if that is a consistent issue.

also try with Sparow storyline, same thing with boarding.
Of course. There is a general issue with the game at the moment. :modding

Yes, stuck again, after tutorial with Malcom.
Error.log to go with that too? Since I know that worked until really very recently, it could very well be the same problem cropping up there as well. :(

Started New game 2 times, pass training with Malcom on deck, go in port, but both times can not go in Town, doors are locked.
Lady from Mansion answers me....:( There is no error log.

Started New game 2 times, pass training with Malcom on deck, go in port, but both times can not go in Town, doors are locked.
Thanks for reporting. I'll wait with trying to fix that until the other major issues have been taken care of.
I strongly suspect that it is related, so this may fix itself along with the others.

Tried this on the latest modpack version + latest "Levis Fixes" on a New Game.
Cannot confirm the problem, so I think this is "Fixed".

Back