• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Two armoured characters

Grey Roger

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Some time ago, I made arnoured variants of Lucia de la Vega for "Ardent". Her model is a variant of "50_33Petra", alias Petra Boriquena. So it should be easy enough to put Lucia's armour onto Petra, useful because if you pick Petra as a FreePlay character, by default she is "Swordmaster" with gold armour.

Another "Swordmaster" FreePlay character is Juan Esteban, whose model shows gold armour even when he has none, so I made variants for him too.

none.jpg cheap.jpg battle.jpg gold.jpg

However, the variants of Juan Esteban are subject to approval from @Bartolomeu o Portugues because Juan Esteban is a character in the "Bartolomeu" storyline. If Juan Esteban gets these variants then, to appear as normal with gold armour in the story, he will need to be given actual gold armour. That will make your duel with him more epic!

Attachments

• Boriquena.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 159
  • Juan Esteban.zip
    789.3 KB · Views: 164
Some time ago, I made arnoured variants of Lucia de la Vega for "Ardent". Her model is a variant of "50_33Petra", alias Petra Boriquena. So it should be easy enough to put Lucia's armour onto Petra, useful because if you pick Petra as a FreePlay character, by default she is "Swordmaster" with gold armour.

Another "Swordmaster" FreePlay character is Juan Esteban, whose model shows gold armour even when he has none, so I made variants for him too.

View attachment 36841 View attachment 36839 View attachment 36838 View attachment 36840

However, the variants of Juan Esteban are subject to approval from @Bartolomeu o Portugues because Juan Esteban is a character in the "Bartolomeu" storyline. If Juan Esteban gets these variants then, to appear as normal with gold armour in the story, he will need to be given actual gold armour. That will make your duel with him more epic!
I like that of course.

Back