• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Two minor annoyances

Bathtub-pirate

Sailor
Storm Modder
I'd like to report two minor annoyances. They are in my game for quite a while now and reappear through different updates of the game - in spite of having started anew several times. Neither of the two is much of a problem .... but they appear to be bugs.

1. For some reason small amounts of leather manifest from time to time in my cargo. Just like that. No idea where it comes from.
2. Nevis's streets lack folks. All the Build implemented random guys and lads, who should roam the street, aren't there. There are only like three guys (the standard NPCs from the stock game) and the tailor. That's it. And it only goes for the street of the Nevis settlement. In the tavern and in the loanshark's office are Build NPCs, as they should be. Just never on the streets.

1. Are you fighting monkeys in the jungles by any chance? You get some leather when you kill them.

2. You're absolutely right. Looks like I disabled them a long time ago for the Artois Voysey/Nigel Blythe sidequest start.
Once you start that, they re-appear. But of course it doesn't exist in other storylines than the Standard one. Should be easily fixed for the next release. :doff

I was just on Nevis. There were plenty of people on the street. As I reported else where the Voysey quest did not start properly.

I noticed exactly the same. After the Voysey quest fails to start, the citizens do show up.
Will be fixed in the next proper release; should be an easy one. :doff

"You got the beast's hide!"

In beta 12 Voisey works, so you must mean beta 15?

Back