• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Two questions about National quests

TheExploited

Landlubber
Hey guys!
I have 2 questions about the National quests. I finished the Dutch national quest and after that I tried to get French and English national quests, but the Governor-Generals of England and France didn't wanna work with me. They said that I was "moonlighting" with Holland, and to talk to them after I clear my connections with the Dutch.
So, is there any chance at all of getting any countries national quest, after you already have finished quest for another country?
My second question is can you get higher than the Commodore rank on the Dutch side. Like I said, I finished all of that idiot's Stuyvesant's tasks, and all I got was the Commodore's rank. I really felt cheated and double-crossed! I successfully defended Fort Orange and Marigot for the Dutch, I successfully occupied Maracaibo and Caracas for Dutch, I even brought 4 Man-O-Wars to that faggot and I really felt I deserved more that being just a simple Commodore. The least that I deserve is Lord, or maybe even Duke! :)
Is there a chance I can advance higher if I continue fighting for the Dutch?

not sure, ive only just started on Dutch, havent even had UK, F, S, or P, yet. so i have no idea. sry.
:guns:

:facepalm We don't use words like faggot here.

I haven't played that one yet, but if you've totally, completely, absolutely completed it, then that's as far as you can go.

Hey guys!
So, is there any chance at all of getting any countries national quest, after you already have finished quest for another country?

Is there a chance I can advance higher if I continue fighting for the Dutch?
1) No. Only one national quest line is possible to carry out during one game. You should start the new game to carry out national quest line for another country.
2) Yes. You should occupy enemy's colonies to your own, and after that give them to Holland during dialog with Stuyvesant.
Be ready to find Stuyvesant out of Willemstad. After finish of national quest line the Governor-General can move between colonies.

Back