• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

two quests?

alexander_zaghi

Landlubber
The first quest is a governor quest where you have to sink a pirate ship within 17 days. It says I have to face every ship I meet and I've done that like 5 times and everytime I run out of time and all the ships I've sunk weren't the right ones. Am I doing something wrong? or am I just unlucky?

The next one is where I have to go to Tortuga and get some plans on a new frigat in the shipyard. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. How do I get them?

The first quest is a governor quest where you have to sink a pirate ship within 17 days. It says I have to face every ship I meet and I've done that like 5 times and everytime I run out of time and all the ships I've sunk weren't the right ones. Am I doing something wrong? or am I just unlucky?

The next one is where I have to go to Tortuga and get some plans on a new frigat in the shipyard. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. How do I get them?

For more detail you can look the "Preparation for walkthrough" topic (obviously) but here are basic hints:
1. For the plans. They are in the shipyard. Obviouslly if you take them the guy there will be very displeased. So you must either:
1. Take them and run for your life
Or
2. Go there at the end of the working day. Go in the next room. Fast-wait untill the end of the working day comes. Return to the already empty shipyward and just take the blueprints.

As for the pirate ship it is not clear said indeed. The pirate ship is not a common pirate - he uses a friendly flag. You can find it only on the tactical map. So you must either fast-travel near every friendly ship in the close vicinity with class 5 or 6 ship hoping the pirate will jump on you; or go with the boat on each ship and talk to the captain - but beware - in this case you will have to defeat several enemies at once (or agree to dump the quest).

3. Or you can do it the way it's supposed to be done, that is talk to the storage room guy and bribe him to leave the shipyard door unloked after nightfall. But that way you'll make hardly any profit off the whole thing, though.

Snatch an' run be de most fun! :will

But kill an' loot all but de immortal one! :dance

I've tried it now but it didn't seem to work the problem is I don't know where the papers are I looked in every chest and everywhere I could open things

Back