• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unable to Select Pirate

SessionExpired

Sailor Apprentice
Hey,

I'm using the Combined Mod with my AoP:CoAS.
And when i go into a new game, i select a person, In this Case, Barbossa and when i select what i want to be, English, Spanish etc, Pirate is out of the box to the right abit, and i cant choose it. Only the first 4. What am i missing here? I'm sure you could select it before...

I've recently re-installed the game since i uninstaleld it a while back after i got bored and moved on from it, Also had allot of college work.
Now i decided to re-install it and i checked out the mods, installed the mods and i can't select pirate :(

Any help?

P.S Can't select it with any Character, Jack, Will, Or even the non-modded characters.

Pirates were enabled in CMV2, then disabled when they caused problems when trying to start as them, sometimes the game would start normally, most times you would get stuck on the deck of the tutorial ship. This has been corrected in CMV3; Pirates are a playable faction now.

Back