• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

UnrealS programmer

Planet

Landlubber
Greetings,
my name is Paul. I'm from Poland, small country, neighbor of Germany. I've seen banner in history of interfaces topic and I just could not pass by without noticing. I would like to offer my help in the matter of UnrealScript programming. I have some expirience with it. My BSc paper was based on UDK and I made some code for it in US. I might not be geek who knows everything about it, but still I can manage to help with some minor problems and coding. Since I love your mods I would be ashamed of myself not to offer help with development of new project. At the moment I'm working on my masters degree paper, so I don't have much time to spend on other things. In near future (end of september) I should finish my work and if you would want me to, help with this awesome project.
Expirience in programming(c/c++, python, us, bash), usage of repositories (especialy mercurial), Unreal Development Kit.
Regards,
Paweł Kamiński

I guess that since project resigned from UDK my appliaction is no longer valid. I wish you best of luck and hope it will succeed on cryengine or ogre3d. I realy look forward to play this game.
Regards,
Paweł Kamiński

Why not exactly?
Experience in programming(c/c++,python,us,bash) those are still very valuable skills.

Don't know how the others think about this but that sure is a valuable skill set still for this game.

Indeed if you have other programming skills that could be of use to either Ogre3D or CryEngine, then you could still help us.

If not, then knowledge of C/C++ would actually be useful if you wanted to help with our mods for Pirates of the Caribbean or the Age of Pirates series.

Back