• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Unused player models ?

agoria

Powder Monkey
Hi,
I used to play GOF mod on AOP 2, and there is some player models that I didn't saw in the build mod, even for officers.
I really like them, and I think they are in the game but not "activated".
I'm saying that because some time ago, I found which models there were, and these files were in Build mod too.
But I never saw these models ingame...
I'm talking about two models, both that we can choose in the GOF mod to play with.
There is a fat man in red, with beard, and another one, which is from eastern Europe (Ukraine maybe) if we refer to his description.
I can't do screenshots right now because I removed AOP 2.
Some time ago, when I had both games, I found out that the files were in Build mod too, but I can't remember the name now...
I wonder what I have to do to play with that models in game. Even if I have to choose them in a tailor or even if I have to use the console...
Thanks and congrats for the last release, it's very stable now !

Last edited:
Before playing POTC the first thing you do is choose the storyline you want to play and then change things like flags, ships, and characters. If you click on the picture of your character a menu will appear and from there you can choose among all of the models in POTC.

Before playing POTC the first thing you do is choose the storyline you want to play and then change things like flags, ships, and characters. If you click on the picture of your character a menu will appear and from there you can choose among all of the models in POTC.
I know, but they are not in the game.
But I'm pretty sure that the model files are in the mod.
I found screenshots on the Internet.
9264a109564a43dbc02d89ebbd98cc48start2010-09-2120-41-52-86.jpg Money_Lender_Tex.jpg

There are a lot of models that are in AOP 2 that are not in the New Horizons mod for PotC. :yes

It was attempted to put most of the models into PotC - but some of them just would not work ( the animation caused strange graphical effects etc. )

So the ones that have been made to work are in PotC and the others are not.

I think the two in your images are ones that could not be made to work in PotC. :shrug

:cheers

There were a couple of AoP/CoAS models put into PotC, but they never did look like they fit in with the game world.
That is why for Beta 3 we deleted them all, except for the ones needed for storyline purposes.

The ones you show never were in the PotC modpack though. :no

Back