• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

UPDATED: Weathered skins mod

muddymonkey77

The Irish Captain
Storm Modder
The Weathered Skins MOD by Muddymonkey/Rafe Bligh is now compatible with Build 11. To use it you will have to download it again from the Downloads section

Link to it:
*REMOVED DUE TO COMPATIBILITY BUGS*

MM, did you install over 10.1 with the weathered skins already installed? Because there might have been some code changes in 11.0 that could have caused your game to crash.

AFAIK the weathered ship skins are in the new build - I did not have them before, and have been enjoying them immensely! :cheers :bow

hmmm...really? I did not know that. Well I fixed everything so it all works now no matter what. All is well

I'm running with a clean install of POTC and Build 11 and the weathered ships aren't included :cheers
Perhaps Cat's running a Build with a couple of other options added on top of it that didn't make the final release.

Actually, Sirus, this is my mistake, I had no idea what I was seeing was NOT the "weathered skins" mod... I wonder why it never got included as it should be! :cheers

Well it looks like there is still a slight compatibility problem with the Build 11. Let me know if anyone has a problem.

Back