• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

USS Constitution - playable ship

uss_constitution_3.jpg

Screenshot from Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons .
All you need is the 2003 game Pirates of the Caribbean by Akella,
then download our Build 14 Beta 1 modpack and the USS Constitution is included in there. :doff

Alternatively, the same model is also included in the Combined Modpack for Age of Pirates II: City of Abandoned Ships.

uss_constitution_3.jpg

Screenshot from Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons .
All you need is the 2003 game Pirates of the Caribbean by Akella,
then download our Build 14 Beta 1 modpack and the USS Constitution is included in there. :doff

Alternatively, the same model is also included in the Combined Modpack for Age of Pirates II: City of Abandoned Ships.

Thx! And you would recomend that I should buy Age of Pirates II or Pirates of the Carribbean?

*I* would recommend Pirates of the Caribbean, but other people might recommend AoP 2. :shrug

Buy AOP2 for sure. Its a decent game, and the mod makes it great game

Buy PotC for sure. It's a decent game, and the mod makes it a great game.

Seriously, my recommendation: GET BOTH! :cheeky

The main differences:

Advantages PotC:
- More nation-specific looking town models in the original game.
- The PotC Build Mod. This doesn't just make the game better or even transforms it into a new game;
what the PotC Build Mod does is to transform the original PotC into SEVERAL great new games.

In addition to the original game's storyline, there is now four more that provide lots more playable content.
One of these, the Hornblower one, even provides naval gameplay. And there's a Jack Sparrow story as well.
And when I say "storyline", I don't just mean "playable character", but there's an actual story to follow as well,
some even with different choices and routes to follow.

The Periods mod also ensures period-correctness in soldier uniforms, ships encountered, flags flown, nation relations and much more.
And especially if you like to play with the USS Constitution, PotC: New Horizons actually has the United States as a nation in the game.

Advantages CoAS:
- Better graphics.
- Better unmodded game.
- Combined Modpack. This fixes several bugs from the original game, improved gameplay through some code adjustments and rebalancing,
along with many new character and ship models.

*I* would recommend Pirates of the Caribbean, but other people might recommend AoP 2. :shrug
AoP2 was always looking at its older brother wishing it could stay up after 8:00 PM too.

(AoP2 was just never quite what it should have been -- especially seeing it was a re-code of POTC with parts removed by a mad man with an axe)

Back