• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Vanderdecken ships

i went to island and took the cursed gold but still can‘t go anywhere besides the initial deserted beach。neither can i find the vanderdecken‘s shipwreck。so is there any dark ritual i have perform to access vsnderdecken?

There are three beaches.
Each one offers something different.

You don't have to take the cursed gold if you don't want to.
You can still access the shipyard even if you don't.

What is on that Witch Cliff? Only saw it but never dare to land it there. That whole island gives me creeps. lol

What is on that Witch Cliff? Only saw it but never dare to land it there. That whole island gives me creeps. lol
You already found the cursed gold and the shipyard.
That leaves a dangerous foe.

You can find Blackbeard there.
You can try to kill him and loot his sword.
It's got special powers.

He's immortal though.
Except if...

The fourth PotC film gives a clue.

He can be killed, but you need to go about it a little bit differently than a usual foe.

If you don't want to watch PotC 4, or you have watched it and don't remember:
You need to poison him, after that you will be able to do damage.
A poisoned blade works best for me.

I tried stinkpots. Those don't work. I poisoned my own party members but Blackbeard was fine. How do I get poisoned throwing knives. I remember getting some from random pirates or mobs. But is there anywhere to get steady supplies of poisoned stuff?

There is no regular source of poisoned weapons. If you talk to random people in town, a few of them may offer to sell you special stuff, sometimes including poisoned weapons. Otherwise, just keep looting random bodies and treasure chests, and hope you get lucky...

Back