• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

VC & Survival & CR

Jopieseethoek

Master Mariner
Storm Modder
hi all :p2: ,

when you read the readme of readme_VC&Survival&CR it will say;

1. you may be offered a job as bodyguard: You'll have to guard the house overnight, and -depending on your luck and rank- one or more burglars may appear

well, when and from who can you get offerd that job :| .. I never had seen this so far in the build. please help me on this one

2. you can try to extort protectionmoney from the resident. Which may take some convincing, and MAY destroy your reputation.

that also goes out for this one... I haven't seen it work

3. Drunken sailors may start tavernbrawls of the bloody sort.

:cry really, maybe my build version is differant or something(build 11) but I never had a tavernbrawl..

4. you can ask the resident to bribe the townguards in order to fix your relationship to them (if they are hostile to you or you want their protection)

I really don't have a clue who that resident might be :oops: I ask allot.. I know xD:

this is it :oops: However :p: I don't think that I'm the only one that has questions about this one
:yes:

• 1, 2, 4: these things happen when you enter a house and talk to the resident inside. there's a certain chance you will find one when you enter a house in a town.
  • 3: there's a certain chance that tavern brawls occur, and if you want to see more of them you can change the value in buildsettings.h (use the mod helper if you want)

• mmkay? :yes

Back