• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Walking bug

CptIwan

Sailor Apprentice
Hello there i got a kind of a problem

In Port Royal a guy in tavern offered me map and i bought it, but when i exit tavern my character only walks and can't run. This only happens after i buy trasure map from a guy in tavern in Port Royal.

Toggle run button does not work when i try to change it to anything else it just reverts back to its default state and there is nothing i can press to run again.

Is there anyway around this?

In Port Royal a guy in tavern offered me map and i bought it, but when i exit tavern my character only walks and can't run. This only happens after i buy trasure map from a guy in tavern in Port Royal.

Toggle run button does not work when i try to change it to anything else it just reverts back to its default state and there is nothing i can press to run again.

You might be overloaded?Try selling a few things to a merchant.

I always find it amusing how characters in a game can jog around just fine with seventy kilos of stuff in their backpack, but a single additional piece of paper will reduce them to walking pace (or better yet freeze them in place). xD:

You might be overloaded?Try selling a few things to a merchant.

Nah wasn't overloaded it was a bug. I went to another city and met another person selling map and bought it from him regulary.

Very strange.

Back