• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Want to find a legal copy of the game!!

Comerade

Landlubber
I live in the uk and cannot for the life of me find this game anywhere. I don't pirate so could anyone help me out?

Ah cheers for responding.

Amazon won't ship this certain product but i didn't check the u.s. Ebay. Turns out i can get if for a fairly reasonable price. Judging by the amount of people i've seen looking for this game, even if it did come on uk ebay it would be more expensive.

Thank you :D

I didn't realize that there was a separate E-bay site for the US. I have bought many old coins from European sellers via E-Bay. Although, I didn't really care about the shipping cost.

MK

Have a look HERE mate, according to their FAQ they do ship internationally, but you might want to contact them first to make sure.

Would it be possible for one of the CoAS members to compile a list of links where you can buy this game so that can be included in a CoAS FAQ?
Have a look at our PotC FAQ as an example, see the link in my signature.

There is a list of links on the MODDB sight, although we need to update it with the new link Thagarr had provided and we never put E-bay on there.

MK

If you can, please try to compile a full forum FAQ for CoAS that we can sticky similar to the PotC one.
Feel free to just copy the PotC one and adjust as required. It's always good to have that information also here.

Back