• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WATERMARKS

R

ramptor

i have a little problem playing without visible watermarks, i am seeking wisdom, anyone knows how or where to edit the watermarks in CoAS files?to make them more visible?

I had a quick look through the CoAS texture folder, but couldn't find the file for the wake just yet.
I'm sure it's somewhere there though, so once you find it, try replacing it with the AoP version.

i found the texture of the trail in Ships folder, the trailSHIP.tga and trailKeel.tga, ive already copied the files from AoP and i think nothing have changed. it is still the same.maybe its in the program on how to make it longer and visible?

would this be a case for hitting the "reinit" button? I forget since whenever i change anything i always hit it just to be sure.

although, i surmise the button is only useful for altering files that have "init" as a prefix. feel free to clarify.

i do not know about the "reinit" button. how will i alter it? is it the reinit file in the program?

The reinit button is something that has been added to the game in the Combined Mod. If you don't have the combined mod, you won't have a reinit button. If you do have combined, it will be located in the bottom right corner of the options screen.

oh i found it,but nothing is happening?what does it do?its a blank button no label. it brings me back to main menu after i click it

thats exactly what it is supposed to do. While visually there is nothing going on, the button re-loads all the .init files (i think)

There is no Reinit required for texture or model file modifications. :no

hmm...i think it is somewhere in the particles files, im still wondering about this .xps file in particles, but i cant open them in xps viewer

Back