• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Weapons in the new build

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I love what the PMT has done with the weapons, very good realisim. And, I love the new skins for the baldes that NK has done. Very Nice! :cheeky:

I wonder though if I am the only one who thinks the weapons are just a little too plentiful in the chsest? Maybe that could be tweaked a little so ew get more of the jewels, etc.

Just a thought.

Again thanks so much for what you are all doing to make the game sooo great! 8)

Aye. I don't even mind gett'n blowed up once in a while wid dose booby trapped chests,but it better be worth me while, Har! :cheeky

Yes, I think they forgot... In the readme, it sais that "Luck" is now named "StreetsSmart", but it's still named "Luck"...

I think you can't... directly. I think it's just that, when you're being pickpocketed, you can make some kind of `counter-pickpocketing`, (trough a dialog), and if you're succesful, you pickpocket the pickpocketer. But maybe I'm not right... that's the only thing closer to pickpocketi I got until now.

The pickpockets are sneaky - usually you don't even notice it, although once I got pickpocketed in the tavern in Oxbay and I followed the knave and actually got to confront him on it.

BUT I haven't seen that action since, which is unfortunate.

If you initiate a conversation with someone, sometimes you will get the option to pickpocket - or tell them that they're about to lose their purse and they should be more careful... I think it helps your rep in a small way to be nice and tell them to be careful - and hurts your rep to pickpocket.

If I need any spare cash, I just go kill off some smugglers in the dungeons, works for me. Although I wish they were carrying more items so that when they die I don't just get their sword (and sometimes), pistol, and gold... Potions and jewels might be nice... xD:

Back