• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Well shit...

echo4890

Landlubber
As you know, there is a bug with the wolfe guy in HH. So I did what you guys said and cheated back to it with the redownloaded files, but when I realized I deleted my other profile I was really sad and felt really bad, so anyway to get my profile back?

Check your SAVE folder to see if the files are still there. If not, then your saves are gone, I'm afraid.

You can use ENABLE_CHEATMODE to enable the C.S. Forester character in the opening scene to jump-start to a point close to where you left off.
Then use the other cheats to set you back to the level you were before. Not perfect, but saves you the trouble of replaying everything.

Right, thanks. cheers, also, in my first profile, the Retribution was a brig sloop, then when I got the Hotspur it was a small frigate. is the Hotspur supposed to be a brig sloop?

The Hotspur was a post ship in the novels, which is like an extremely small frigate.

I think I re-assigned the ship models for the Hornblower storyline to prevent stock game ships from being used like before.
If you come up with better assignments though, that would be much appreciated.

Back